- Studying Computer Engineering at The University of British Columbia (2019)
- Spent 4 months at Hootsuite (January 2018 – April 2018)
- Joined our Production, Operations, and Delivery team
- Worked with Jenkins, Kubernetes, Hashicorp Suite
- Worked with Shane Gearon, Simone Payne, Tom Hadlaw, Jessie Ye
- Follow me on GitHub
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Contributed in migrating our CI/CD Pipeline over to Kubernetes
- Helped secure our CI/CD pipeline for the Hootsuite Dashboard
- Helped improve the deployment of the Hootsuite Dashboard
- Published a blog post on his work with Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Hashicorp Vault
My experienceI had a fantastic time at Hootsuite. There are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, meet cool people, and showcase the awesome work you’ll end up doing. As a workplace it provided an environment where I could perform at my best.
One of the things that stood out was the emphasis on learning. Every day felt like a cycle of learning something new and then trying it out. And thanks to that, in these four months I’ve been exposed to countless technologies, read pages of documentation, and really improved my abilities as a developer. I would summarize this as an excellent opportunity to practice “learning how to learn”.