- Studying Software Engineering at the University of Waterloo
- Spent 4 months at Hootsuite (September – December 2017)
- Joined Amplify team as full-stack software developer co-op
- Worked with Amplify Phoenix Squad
- Find me on GitHub
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Playable Facebook video support in Amplify mobile app
- Date & Time scheduling functionality for posts shared through Amplify
- Social network OAuth2 reconnect card feature in mobile app Home view
- Assisted with Darklaunching / Feature Flags in Python
- Bug fixes and feature enhancements
- Wrote Renewing Social Networks – My Co-op Term at Hootsuite Amplify
My ExperienceWorking at Hootsuite and being part of the Amplify team was a very amazing experience for me. It was my first time in BC, and I had a blast exploring and working in Vancouver. The company culture is fantastic, and I was happy to be such a big part of the development work for Amplify!
I enjoyed deploying changes live to production in the very first week, and continuing to see my work used by customers throughout my entire co-op term. I learned a lot, had fun, and built lifelong connections with some very talented and friendly people.